Emergency First Response
Emergency First Response | First Aid and Secondary Care First aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) are great skills anyone involved in adventure sports should master – just in case. In addition, this course is mandatory to enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course.
Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate program that specializes in teaching life-saving skills to a wide audience – that is, everyone, not just divers. Most PADI diving instructors are also Emergency First Response Instructors!
Skills you will learn during the EFR course on primary and secondary care:
- Immediate life-saving measures such as CPR and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation at a basic level
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) use (optional)
- Shock prevention and care
- Dealing with spinal injuries
- Use of barriers to reduce the risk of disease transmission
- Basic First Aid Skills and First Aid Box handeling
The Emergency First Response Course includes:
- CPR for adults, children and infants
- First aid for adults, children and infants